Q: How do you homeschool all 5 of your kids with just 2 hours a day while holding down a full time job?A: Why not? It's easy. You come home from work, and just spend 2 hours with your kids.Q: How do you do your washing?A: I put it into the washing machine once a week and then put it into the dryer. I don't know what you all do. Do you still handwash?Q: What time do you get home?A: I leave work at 6, even when I was running a large company.
If you prioritise dust over education, then I cannot help you.
- Do you spend it on cleaning up your house?
- Do you spend it on working overtime at work?
- Do you spend it in meetings?
- Do you spend it on reading story books to your child?
Do you know what do you value?
- there is laundry to be done
- there is a meeting set at 5.30pm
- there is a social event which you have to go to this evening
- the floor/kitchen/toilet looks like it can be cleaner
- facebook is calling out for you