My conclusion after trying is that I'll not buy it. Received as a gift, it's alright.
2) Mess free
3) Easy to clean up
4) Good for small portions preparation.
1) Take much longer compare to frying. (Air fryer takes average 15-25 minutes, whereas using oil to fry might take less than 5-10 minutes.)
2) Waste lots of electricity.
3) Home prepared food doesn't taste as great as frying. However, with food purchase from supermarket that was pre-fried, they taste good.
4) Have problem preparing food for a party. Have to do them by batches. Too slow to prepare the food.
Fish balls and Sotong balls will be inflated, so don't fry too many at a go. I did that and those on top were burnt by the "coil"
Hope this review helps. If you have recipes that work, do share with me.