What can the credits be used for?The Child Development Credits can be used to pay for a child’s or his/her siblings’:
- Fees at Approved Institutions which have registered with MCYS under the Baby Bonus Scheme:
- Child care centres;
- Kindergartens and special education schools registered with the Ministry of Education (MOE) or the Council for Private Education;
- Early intervention programmes registered with the National Council of Social Service (NCSS) or the Centre for Enabled Living (CEL); and
- Healthcare institutions licensed under the Private Hospitals and Medical Clinics (PHMC) Act.
- Medishield or Medisave-approved private integrated plans.