Recently, there's alot of news on Global warming, temperature is rising, ice caps are melting, sea level rising etc. It's time for us to do our part for our children, grandchildren and future generations by :
- recylcling and reusing items before throwing them away as rubbish. Check out http://www.recyclenow.com/ to see what are the items that can be recylcled and do your part.
- reducing our carbon footprints. Walk to your destination if it's minutes away instead of driving, take public transport.
- switch off the lights when you leave the room; and remove applicances from the sockets when not used. This will save you $$ too.
- when purchasing appliances, check out on the energy saving models
- use rechargeable batteries
There are lots of things that everyone can do to save our home. When everyone does a little, it adds up.